Warning - bleachbit might kill KDE

Hi folks,

due to a bug in bleachbit, it might happen, that bleachbit fullfills your
partition completely up. This happens, when you activate "delete free space".

I had the problem, that bleachbit fullfilled my /home/partition, then  crashed.
After a reboot I wanted to start KDE, but KDE started without any widgety,
icons and taskbar. This was, because there was no more space on my /home
partition.

Deleting the file "tmp................" in my ~home did not let it appear
again. I had to reconfigure KDE completely.

So, do not use this option in bleachbit! I already filed a bugreport and think
this warning might help others.

Have a nice weekend!

Best

Hans