Re: Qemu host drive basics.

* On 2014 18 Nov 23:10 -0600, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
>     From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us>
>     Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 21:26:06 -0600
> > It is rw only for the root user and members of the floppy group.  Is
> > peter a member of the floppy group?  Use the 'group' command to find
> > out.
>
> No group command but peter is in the floppy group.

Sorry, it should have been 'groups peter'.  This will show if peter is a
member of the floppy group in the current session.  Usually one must log
out of the current session and log back in for a group change to take
effect.  The 'newgrp' command may allow you to work around the logging
in/out steps ('man newgrp').

HTH,

- Nate