Re: Ati Radeon HD 7850 Problem on Debian 7 Stable

Good Day Joao

> I have an Ati Radeon 7850, and have tried using in Debian Stable.

Your graphics card is not supported by a free Debian 7. You will need
the proprietary driver from AMD. If you are not willing to spoil your
system with proprietary crap, contact me directly and I can hand you my
.deb of a driver that should work with this card generation (I have a
7750) or create your own backport of xserver-xorg-video-radeon.

> but doing so, makes my ETH0 not respond to DHCP at all

Your wifi card should be wlan0, not eth0 :-)

hth
lukn555