running two CPU's in parallel with e.g. Beowulf in the same box.....

Dear Folks,

Out of interest, if I installed two Kaveri motherboads side by side in the same box (if there would be enough room e.g. in a HAF-x box, could I use something like Beowulf to run them in tandem?

Could I not set it up so that I could run one board most of the time and only switch on the  power (and Beowulf) when I wanted to do so?

How well would the two APU's work together?

Regards

Michael Fothergill
Tempus fugit , sed Latini etiam sugit ....