Qt version of gnuplot strange message

The newer version of gnuplot is issuing a warning that I have never
seen before:

Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason :
None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and
host-based authentication failed

Apparently Qt believes it has to 'authenticate' the data which I
am feeding to gnuplot. I had always thought that the authenticity
of the data was the responsibility of me, the human user, and not
something that a could possibly be done by an artificial intelligence.
Where can I read about this crazy new feature? and how I can disable
and silence it?

TIA
--
Paul E Condon