Re: iceweasel "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt"

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 21:39:29 +0000
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

>Thanks, Brad.

NP.

>As I said, I could only alter Flash, and that made no difference.
>Still: "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt".

TBH, I'm not really sure what's happening, since the H264 codec doesn't
seem to have any MIME types associated with it.

I suggest you install "gecko-mediaplayer"(1) from the Debian repos and
restart Iceweasel, then try again.

(1) It can handle all sorts of file formats.

--
 Regards  _
I'm spending all my money and it's going up my nose