Re: iceweasel "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt"

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:48:48 +0000
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

>I have two plugins there.  Open H264 video codec and Shockwave Flash.
>The first says: "Play back web video and use video chats."

You should see a drop list next to them with three options;  Always,
Never & Ask to Activate.  Set them to ask, then go to the link for
the .mp4, and you'll be asked if it's okay to play it with XXX.  Where
XXX represents whatever Iceweasel calls to play the mp4.

--
 Regards  _
He signed up for just three years, it seemed a small amount