Re: Re: need help in rights delegation to a freelance "web developer"

NOTE: These help, but if you end up on the attacking end of a distributed bot attack, it's likely that your Apache server will get hosed -- at times, I've had to tune Apache (number of concurrent processes, number of concurrent queries), to keep our server from getting so overloaded that it crashes.

Thank for sharing every bit of information. yes i do want to tweak Apache concurrent connection and other settings. is there any formula to do this. would you like to share your thoughts on this.