Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

On 11/10/2014 2:01 PM, st <st@kem.ru> wrote:
> Hans wrote:
>
>> And at the beginning things never work perfect
>
> That's why they shouldn't make it into Stable as defaults,
> now should they?

Exactly, it should remain in unstable unless/until it can be released
*perfectly* stable, so if that means it stays in unstable for 5 years,
so be it.

And again - the fact that a *clean* install cannot be done without
systemd should be enough, in my book, to prevent this from being
released stable.

Btu, again, it is all moot now... it just means I'll be skipping Jessie
in the hopes that sanity returns with the next stable...