Re: Time for compassion and the Init GR

On 11/10/2014 3:10 AM, Rick Thomas wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2014, at 6:37 AM, Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 11/7/2014 2:40 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>>> On Jo, 06 nov 14, 22:11:59, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>>> <sniped>
>
>>> I thought he took special care to not make any assumptions about the
>>> results.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Andrei
>
> I’m with Andrei.  I think Sam was being extremely careful *not* to make any predictions.
>
> When I read Sam’s message, I immediately said “I wish I’d said that!  It’s what I would have said if I’d been as articulate.”  It expresses my concerns on the matter very well.
>
> Rick

Maybe it's just because I'm used to reading Government RFP's, where you
have to learn to read between the lines to learn what is really being
said.  They are supposed to be neutral, but they never are.

But I still see a definite bias in his posting, even though it may be
unintentional (which I suspect).

It is very difficult to write something completely neutral.

Jerry