Re: Has the systemd fork already happened?

On Sun, 11/9/14, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Has the systemd fork already happened?
 To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
 Date: Sunday, November 9, 2014, 9:10 PM

[snip]

From what I've heard since I made the original post, it turns out to be a
lot closer to Debian than I originally thought.  It seems they use
Debian's repositories, along with some extra of  their own.  It would
appear to be much closer to Debian than, say, to Ubuntu.  I'd say it's
almost, but not quite, a Debian blend.

Now I'll wait for someone to correct me.  :)

-- hendrik

No correction from here. Sounds pretty on the mark to me. Refracta definitely does not suffer from SNS* syndrome . . . which is one reason it feels like 'home' to me. :)

golinux

*Shiny New S**t