Re: useradd segmentation fault

On Sun, 09 Nov 2014, Joris Bolsens wrote:
> Where do i find the object file for libnss-ldap? I tried running nm -a
> on pretty much every file I could find with libnss-ldap in the name
> and it said it didn't recognize the file type.

It should be symlinked from /lib64/libnss_ldap.so.2 or
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ and nm -Da or similar should do it.

There is no such thing as "social gambling." Either you are there to
cut the other bloke's heart out and eat it--or you're a sucker. If you
don't like this choice--don't gamble.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p250