Re: useradd segmentation fault

On Sat, 08 Nov 2014, Joris Bolsens wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by this, don't post the full output of the
> command?

No, just don't send the whole core dump itself (the file called core) to
the BTS (or this mailing list). It almost certainly has your machine
ldap password in it.

On Sat, 08 Nov 2014, Joris Bolsens wrote:
> The coredump looks identical to before i built/installed the new
> libnss-ldap

You should at least have the symbols for libnss-ldap... can you check
the output of nm -a for that library to make sure it actually has the
debugging symbols?

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did, we'd be
running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and listening to
repetitive music.