Re: terminal spreadsheet - sc fork

Le 30.10.2014 23:23, Andrés Martinelli a écrit :
Hello there!!
I am working on a terminal spreadsheet based on "sc", but with some
adds like undo/redo..

you can find it here:

https://github.com/andmarti1424/scim [1]

Any new ideas and/or contribution is always welcome!

Thanks!

Sounds like an interesting idea.
What formats is it able to use, currently? I'll watch that project closely, since I am very interested by every program which could allow me to be efficient without a mouse.

Also, I have noticed a crash at exit, file history.c, line 108, segfault. It seems it happens at other times, too. It's quit easy to fix: just check that nl->pnext is not null before assigning NULL to nl->pnext->pant. Now, that's the quick fix, it will solve the crash, but maybe not the real bug (I imagine that this linked list does something... but I can't guess what in less than 5 minutes.)

Have fun!