umask has no man page?

When I wanted the options for umask, I typed 'man umask' and got the man
page for it as a C header diretive? (I'm not a C programmer, but it seemed
to be for C header files and came from section 2.)

This is darn confusing for a new user. I have been around long enough
(slink) that I quickly realized it must be a Bash builtin and found that man
page, but how would a beginner know that? Surely a symbolic link could be
set up for umask as well as the others (bg, eval, fg, read, etc.)?

Should I file this as a bug against Sid? I know there's no chance it will
make it into Wheezy.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!