Re: umask has no man page?

Dear Carl Fink,

my unpleasant experience so far is that our package maintainers are keener on keeping their bug closing rate appear very fast in the statistical competition than in understanding and catering to your visions of user-friendlines. Unless you mind disappointments try that path also. Your path of mailing the nntp://news.individual.net/linux.debian.user community looks more promising to me who myself also had to learn it the hard way in my Unix1 semester that certain actions must be shell builtins and couldnot be forked out as i coming from a CP/Msdos background expected to can "tee ueb.bat <<<'cd ~/unix1/ueb $1' && chmod +x ueb.bat"  i am encouraging you to file an upstream wishlist "reportbug bash" against our gnu bourne against shell nntp://news.individual.net/gnu.bash.bugs that the shell builtins should have direct links in the Unix Programmers' Manual file:/usr/share/man/man1/ and+or even betterand constructive wikicraft up copyleft texts that would answer the question you had or that pop up in nntp://news.individual.net/comp.unix.shell every so often.  19th century Berlin Professor Doctor of Medicine Rudolf Virchow tended to answer to students like you in his lectures that their questions were so good that he would not want to insult them with his bad answers.

Yours truly: Rome http://czyborra.com/unix/ tel:+49)30)68919758