Re: iceweasel "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt"

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:56:12 +0000
"St-Laurent, Pierre" <pstlaure@odu.edu> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>Thanks Brad for giving it a try.

You're welcome.

>I think this confirms that the problem only affects stable (wheezy).

I had to look up the version supplied in stable.  At v3.15.6 it's
/ancient/ in browser terms.

>As a side note, the video runs fine on Internet Explorer and on Android.

You don't say which versions of IE or Android browser you're using, but
I'll bet they're more recent than the version of Iceweasel you're
running.  I hate to say, it, but that's a bit like comparing apples and
oranges.

>Thanks again for giving it a try,

No problem.

--
 Regards  _
Life goes quick and it goes without warning