Re: Pacemaker/Corosync on testing

On 22/10/14 09:56, Denis Witt wrote:
I wanted to take a look at systemd and pacemaker/corosync on Debian
Jessie.

I noticed that the pacemaker package has vanished. Instead you should
install the crmsh package. This package recommends pacemaker which
doesn't exists.

That's strange. According to aptitude on my desktop machine, the package "pacemaker" is currently available in jessie at version 1.1.10+git20130802-4.1. Looking at the packages.qa.debian.org page for this package, I see that this version migrated to testing on 2014-10-21.

Run apt-get update and look again. If it still isn't there, perhaps the Debian mirror you're using is out of date.