Re: just a thought (re. systemd nonsense)

I'll try uselessd before anything else more radical...

But, Paul from debian.org told me (us) that systemd will NOT replace dpkg/apt.

Again, lets try uselessd. It already seems much better than upstart
(just a guess)...    ;-P

Also, apparently, we're getting off-topic with this subject around
here... Lets move to debian off-topic?! I'll post somethings there...

Cheers!
Thiago