Re: Refracta systemd-free progress

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:16:50 +0100
Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 07:39:06PM -0500, golinux@riseup.net wrote:
> > Check out the outstanding progress that fsmithred and dzz are making
> > with a systemd-free Refracta:
>
> This is off-topic for the Debian User mailing list. Please stick to
> on-topic discussions.

This is true, golinux. It violates the very first element of the rules,
because it doesn't foster development and use of Debian. So, if I were
you, I'd rephrase it thusly...

Check out the outstanding progress that fsmithred and dzz are making
with a systemd-free Refracta. I think that similar construction can
greatly benefit Debian:

SteveT