Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems

Ahoj,

Dňa Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:09:59 -0400 Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org>
napísal:

> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 07:02:12PM +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Friday 17 October 2014 18:30:31 Andre N Batista wrote:
> > > I cannot believe some people still
> > > thinks [snip] that we should simply stick with
> > > the TC's authority regardless what.
> >
> > Surely no-one has ever said that??  References if someone has?
> >

> Sven Joachim.
>
> "Because the people who do the work get to make the decisions,
> that's the way Debian works."

All testing's users which are doing testing of the software and are
reporting the bugs are working on, despite if they are in some team or
not. But now it seems, that the regular users are on the last position
of the interest and particular part of the Social contract are only
words.

This is the reason why i suspend all my contributions for now. I know,
that the Debian was here without me and will be here without me too, but
i see no enough interest to contribute now. First i was in doubts: is
this only my wounded ego? But by last months doings i lost any doubts.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk