Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:20:25AM +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
despite the typo

> >> Sven Joachim.
> >>
> >> "Because the people who do the work get to make the decisions,
> >> that's the way Debian works."
> >>
> >> in
> >>   Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 06:47:52 +0200
> >>

> >> and Lisi Reisz:
> >>
> >> "We can use what we are offered, and be grateful that we are
> >> offered it.  Thank you springs to mind."
> >>
> >> in
> >>   Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:46:44 +0100
> >>
> >> -dsr-
> >
> > Neither of those says what you claim.  ALL the DDs get to make the decision,
> > including those who have now called for a GR.  The TC allowed for this
> > possibility from the beginning, in lessening the vote required to overturn
> > its decision, and it is laid down in the constitution.

Beside the quotes on top, I've seen you say this same mantra over and
over the past months on your battle to shut down any complaining related
to the rabbit. Your main line has been from the start: devs are so cute,
thank you and shut up. Do you need me to point here every instance you
argued on these lines?

But if what you need is authority arguing for authority, instead of
useless user words, well that's what's happening here:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2014/10/msg00061.html

If you were able to read beyond the spell they cast, you would maybe
understand that spelling is not the purpose of language and would've
been glad with the lesson Joel taught right down.