Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems

Ric Moore wrote:
On 10/17/2014 01:32 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 10/17/2014 1:29 PM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org> wrote:
I finished the thread right before I posted, and there were only 4 seconds.

Guess I missed some sub threads or something...

Oh well, glad to see it will get a vote...

The fun part will be to see who actually steps up to the plate to do all of the extra work. Especially amongst all of those pledged seconds. I hope someone is keeping a list. :) Ric

What's the hurry, Squeeze is good until 2016, we have plenty of time to test other init-systems.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Squeeze - KDE 4.4.5 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263