Re: Canon lbp6020

Radu Cotescu (google him) has packaged the drivers and a script which installs Canon printers.  Unfortunately his most recent script and drivers are for Squeeze.  I've modified his package for Wheezy, including the latest Canon drivers, and successfully installed my LBP7200Cdn printer on an i386 system running Wheezy, but it's untested for other printers and systems.  I've packaged up my version (as a tar gzipped file) but I don't have a blog or other facilities to make it publicly available.  I'll send you a copy.

Cheers,
Rob Hurle

Rob Hurle
e-mail:    rob1940@gmail.com
Mobile:   0417 293 603 (Australia)
              0948 243 538 (Vietnam)
Telephone:  (02) 6236 3895
28 Mirrormere Rd, Burra, NSW 2620, Australia