XFCE + Konsole - sorting by terminal title?

This might be one of those scenarios where I have not
found the best search terms for google.

I'm running XFCE and Konsole for terminal.
When I ssh into a system, the title for the Konsole
updates to the hostname of the remote system.
Even works for Solaris, so this is good.

The problem is with finding terminals.  I often have over 60
open at once.  The task bar or whatever it is called
in XFCE stacks the open Konsoles, but the listing
of them is probably by the order of which they were opened.
I'd rather it was alphabetical, to save time jumping from
one system to another.

I'm sure others have the same issue.
How is it managed?  Do you just look up and
down the list of Konsoles until you spot the hostname
you want to switch to?