how to shtdown in less than 8 minutes

oops! sorry for the error in the subject: obviously, I meant "shutdown"
and not "boot"
I think better to re-submit with the correct subject

hi,
it seems that tha last version of systemd in jessie (215-5+b1)
has a big number of bugs, among which the very long time to shutdown, mainly
for samba (5 minutes). Trying to kill samba manually before the shutdown
did not solve the problem.
I then tried to downgrade to version 208-8, which is available
according the output of "apt-cache madison systemd"

systemd | 215-5+b1 | http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main i386 Packages
systemd |      208-8 | http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main Sources
systemd |      215-5 | http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main Sources

but I get:

apt-get install systemd=208-8 Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
E: Version '208-8' for 'systemd' was not found

What is wrong?

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel