Re: Network fails on headless system. I'm stuck!

On 10/13/2014 05:08 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Sunday 12 October 2014 13:42:52 JPT wrote:
any idea what the problem is, and how to solve?

Those with better heads than I will help you with this, but why on earth at
this time are you running Jessie headless?  Surely, if you need to run
headless, it would be more sensible to use Wheezy until things have settled
down?

(And the 7077 of you who use Jessie, headless, satisfactorily, fine.  You like
to live dangerously!  But Jan obviously doesn't.)

When one of my Proxmox server-nodes, due for replacement, comes back here, where I live, I plan on upgrading the headless wheezy server to Jessie / headless with systemd just to see what happens. I think it'll work. Just my two-cents. Ric

Linux user# 44256