Re: About chromium in Jessie - "API keys missing" and Clang

Hi Florent,

Am Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 09:43:40 schrieb Florent Peterschmitt:
> Hello,
>
> I'm curious about two thing in the chromium browser package in Debian
> Jessie:
>
>  - I (we?) get a message about Chromium API keys missing. Does that
> avoid Chromium being able to speak with google for sync and so on? (If
> yes, it's a good idea, for me)

A quick search of "chromium google api key problem" in startpage turns up

https://bugs.debian.org/748867

And here is what works for me:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=748867#117

So at least sometimes a search machine can help you to help yourself quickly.

Ciao,