About chromium in Jessie - "API keys missing" and Clang

Hello,

I'm curious about two thing in the chromium browser package in Debian
Jessie:

 - I (we?) get a message about Chromium API keys missing. Does that
avoid Chromium being able to speak with google for sync and so on? (If
yes, it's a good idea, for me)

 - In the changelog, I don't see anything about that, but I see "build
with clang instead of gcc". Does this augurs some packages being built
with clang in Debian, or it is just for Chromium?

Thanks

--
Florent Peterschmitt           | Please:
florent@peterschmitt.fr        |  * Avoid HTML/RTF in E-mail.