Re: implicit linkage (was: Re: Effectively criticizing decisions you disagree with in Debian)

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:20:34 +0400
Reco <recoverym4n@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi.
>
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 20:47:36 +0300
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

[huge snip]

> > No, that was just for the "I'm sole user of this system, why would
> > I need this logind stuff?" crowd.
>
> Thanks, I'm perfectly aware why I don't need logind - it does not
> solve any of the problems I need to solve. Same for it's predecessor,
> ConsoleKit.
> If I ever need a computer with the multiple X servers running
> simultaneously - I'll consider using logind.

Am I missing something. If I needed multiple X servers, wouldn't I just
CLI log into different users on Ctrl+Alt+F2 and Ctrl+Alt+F3, and run
startx from each?

SteveT