Re: How to do this ?

On Vi, 10 oct 14, 19:51:50, Erwan David wrote:
> I want to have a system which boots, and starts a subset of daemons.
>
> Then afterward I ssh to it, do something which 1) mount an encrypted
> disk, 2) start other daemons (which depends on the encrypted disk).
>
> I know how to do this with policy-rc.d, how can I do this with systemd ?

My first though on doing this with sysv-rc would have been runlevels,
why do you even need policy-rc.d?

My first though would be targets, but it would be better if you would
show us your policy-rc.d, because you might have dismissed runlevels for
reasons you are not telling us.

> I know this list may not be the best place to ask, feel free to point me
> to another way to get help.

This is definitely the correct list for such a question.

Kind regards,
Andrei