Re: Proposal: An alternative to mailing lists which isn't a forum

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:01:15 +0300
softwatt <softwatt@gmx.com> wrote:

> > You missed my point entirely.
> > Those two advantages are reserved in my proposal.
> >

> I apologize. You only added some advantages to mailing lists. For some
> resume I assumed you're talking about disadvantages in my proposal.

You assumed right, because I assumed your proposal wouldn't let me read
from my email client and reply from my email client. But since your
proposal lets me read from my email client and write from my email
client, with no special effort on my part, it's transparent to me.

SteveT