Fvwm.... this actually didn't work........

This actually didn't work in my ~/.fvwm/functions directory:

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# This is the Debian menu call as suggested by Vincent W Chen.
# Debian Menu
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DestroyFunc SetDebianMenu
AddToFunc SetDebianMenu
+ I Read /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook
+ I Read ~/.fvwm/menudefs.hook
Test (f /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook) SetDebianMenu

The /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook was overwritten when I updated/upgraded
this system today and I had to add Kate in editors manually in that
file.

The update and upgrade didn't touch my ~/.fvwm/menudefs.hook

Should I delete the + I Read /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook out of that
entry above to make it just read the file I want?

Should I change tis line:
Test (f /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook) SetDebianMenu
Test (f /home/charlie/.fvwm/menudefs.hook) SetDebianMenu
?????

If no one knows I will have to experiment.

Maybe remove /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook from the system altogether, so
many things to try, so many combinations?

I have to enter a couple of other packages manually, like scribus,
okular etc., as an example? Reading the Debian menu and updating the
Debian menu never added these. I always felt even before when I used
it, that fvwm was against anything KDE.

Anyway, I don't mind adding these manually as long as I can make fvwm
read only my ~/.fvwm/menudefs.hook and not the other one.

TIA
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he
	always declares that it is his duty. - George Bernard Shaw