wrong mount point after update

Hello,

On my Jessie x64, until today, I was used to my usb disks being mounted at /media/myuser/disklabel.

After today's update, the first disk always get mounted at /media/usb0 and the ones after that, follow the old rule as above.

This is bad for me because my virtual machines reside on a usb disk whose pointers are on the virtualbox database and the system gets all scrambled. I know I can use symlinks but it is not practical because the mounting point keeps changing depending on whether it is the first to be mounted or not.

Anyone knows what's going on? Thank in advance for all the help you can provide.