Re: Debian and Enlightenment packages

I like Debian and Enlightenment and I have made packages of very recent E18, for Wheezy. They are available at vin-dit.org. The web page there gives the information for getting the GPG key and what to put in sources.list etc.

You can also install the src debs if you want to examine before building. It took a bit of work to get it working on Wheezy and this might save you some of that effort.

I just set out to do this and have no connection to the people doing it for Debian.org. I am interested in getting more involved with Debian the right way and I see now more of what that would require

. However if you want E18 on Wheezy that is what I have. (I have only built for amd64.)

I run this myself on several machines.

John