Debian and Enlightenment packages

Hi
Some questions/thought criticism not very optimistic about Debian, Enlightenment and EFL I discovered that Debian maintainers highlight an outdated Enlightenment page with an outdated version, the 18-RC2 dated December 2013 and presented as "A new upstream release"
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/e17
http://download.enlightenment.org/releases/enlightenment-0.18.0-rc2.tar.gz

In fact, right Enlightenment download page is here , with more advanced or stabilized packages:
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/apps/enlightenment/
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/apps/enlightenment/enlightenment-0.18.8.tar.gz
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/apps/enlightenment/enlightenment-0.19.0.tar.gz

I don't really understand the process of Debian maintainers about Enlightenment packaging. Or rather, I begin to think Enlightenment doesn't interest many people or/and there is a lack of maintainers ...
In addition, a bug report 760038 subsequently canceled by its author
"Yesterday I did a year apt-get dist-upgrade for Jessie All which fixed the problem."
[---> Funny, there was no upgrade E17 upgrade......! ]
led the Debian maintainers remove E17: "Marked for autoremoval on 12 October: 760,038" without rectify later
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/e17

I asked a question here enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net
about the obsolescence of the page http://download.enlightenment.org/releases/ I got answer from Carsten Haitzler, lead developer of the Enlightenment project :

"it's not a web page. it's just a director in the filesystem is
download.enlightenment.org - we are not the removal removing dir so as to not break old build scripts That May Rely on old releases fetching Where They Were. we Moved
new releases to the rel / dir is download.enlightenment.org "
#Message end

It is therefore not a download page to use but it is presented as such by Debian:
"A new upstream version is available: 0.18.0-rc2"
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/e17

--
Maderios