Re: installing xfce theme manager

Oh, then I am afraid you misunderstood.
I would sugest building it from source as indicated here.

I will go ahead and do that.

Thank you very much for the advice.  It's not always obvious which packages you can use apt with and which you have to compile.

The ubuntu and xubuntu sites make you think you could apt but you can't quite do it yet...........

Regards

Michael