Re: installing xfce theme manager

Hi
I believe XFCE is already included in debian repository. Have you tried following the instruction described here?

Thank you for your reply

I already have xfce installed.

But I assumed (maybe I am wrong) that

xfce-theme-manager - 0.3.5-1

is not automatically installed along with it and so I would have to separately install it.