Re: How/Where to file a feature request

On Saturday 27 September 2014 17:57:06 Philippe Clérié wrote:
> Thanks for the tips.
>
> Bug filed as #763072.
>
> --
> Philippe
>
> ------
> The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
> <Anonymous>

I have looked at the bug report, and I would suggest that it may be
misphrased.  Keyboard selection is already in the installer.  I always choose
a standard UK keyboard and would struggle to install without it.  What is
missing apparently is the actual one you want.  Keyboard selection comes
after language selection.  Presumably (and I am guessing here) you choose US
English and are just given a US keyboard but the wrong one, rather than the
list of keyboards to select from that we British English choosers get.

Lisi