Re: Can't We Have Another Vote for Systemd (Coup)

Hörmetjan Yiltiz writes:
> So what you mean, is the decision was a result of "coup", and do not
> believe that another vote could be possible, even after 2/3 of active
> Debian users in this list ask for it?

No, the decision was not the result of a "coup" and yes, a GR could
overturn it.  Since this is an open list a "vote" of its "members" would
be meaningless.  However, there's no need for a vote.  Debian is Free
Software.  You can do as you wish with your copy of it, including
starting a new distribution that you run your way.  Please do so and
start your own mailing list.

I dislike Systemd but I dislike loony rants about "coups" and "taking
our distribution away from us" even more.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com