Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream (fraud)

The debian developers did NOT select systemd. 4 people decided on systemd in a technical committee, a split decision, which happened to be decided by a vote from a chairman. There was no general resolution. Bringing this non technical issue to the technical committee in the first place was an abuse of process and common law fraud.

Four people does no equal "the debian developers"

This was an orchestrated fraudulent oligarchic takeover and charges need to be brought agains you and them.

On Thursday, September 25, 2014, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:46:56 +0200
Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 25. September 2014, 01:45:50 schrieb lee:
> > Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> writes:

> > > Well… thats to be taken upstream, isn´t it?
> >
> > Then why don't the developers or the distributions do just that?
> > Nobody cares when one user or another questions whether it's a good
> > idea to depend on systemd, and it might be much different if a lot
> > of developers and/or whole distributions would, in the interest of
> > their users, question this dependency and refuse their support
> > eventually until the issues systemd and software depending on it
> > brings about.
>
> […]
> > Fedora does already depend on systemd --- and I would say
> > completely. Or do you see a choice here?
>
> And exactly *how* is this relevant to Debian?

Well, for one thing, it was one reason the DDs used to select systemd.

SteveT

Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance