Cognitively friendly systemd components graphic

Am calling this a "cognitive friendly" systemd graphic because it is for me:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Systemd_components.svg

It and any similar I find soon will be what I primarily lean on to
follow conversations here because the words alone don't always gel.
With a topic of the magnitude of systemd, sometimes turning to
graphics can help sort things out.

k/t to Carla Schroder's Linux.com article for being the first place I
saw anything like this:

http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/788613-understanding-and-using-systemd/

If the above svg image doesn't come up based on personal user software
*CHOICE*, I found it via an image search using "wikimedia commons
systemd" (without quotes). Looks like there are several different
takes on that search that may come at systemd from different angles,
too..

Hope this helps someone else.. :)

Cindy

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* I comment, therefore I am (still procrastinating going out in the cold) *