Can't We Have Another Vote for Systemd

I hope you all can realize how much I do NOT want to open yet again another issue on #NotSystemd topic.

Seeing that the issue is still going on and on for almost from the moment Debian decided to use systemd, and also considering the fact that the vote was actually a tie, and it was decided by the ballot of the ruler.

Debian wiki says this:

Fedora, OpenSuSE, Arch and Mageia have already made the choice to use systemd, and it is getting excellent upstream support for a growing number of packages.

Yet it is very clear to all Debian users that Debian is unique, unlike any of those above, especially when it comes to Debian Policy and its goal. And Debian did not have to make any decision based on other distro's decision. Debian rules! Furthermore, `excellent upstream support' is highly unlikely or at least pretty controversial among Debian users and devs, unless `support' is defined as compelling "freedom" by a few propagandists.

https://wiki.debian.org/Debate/initsystem/systemd#Why_Debian_should_default_to_systemd

Please let there be another vote!

​Best

He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil