Problem with SSH host keys

Hello,

I'm running jessie on my laptop and after doing a dist-upgrade yesterday I'm getting SSH host key errors for a bunch of servers I've been connecting to for years:

The authenticity of host 'blah' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is e8:08:db:b0:e7:38:57:d4:82:a8:a4:1c:42:f0:25:09.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

The host keys are in ~/.ssh/known_hosts and haven't changed on the server side. Looking at the openssl, openssh-server and openssh-client change logs I don't see anything that would explain this behavior. Is anyone aware of any changes in openssh-client in jessie that would cause certain server keys that were previously working to be invalid?

Keith