Re: Whats your way of sharing data between PCs?

Am Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:45:23 +0200 schrieb Hans:

>> Unison doesn't use rsync. As far as I know, Unison uses a rsync alike
>> algorithm which is bidirectional, while rsync is only unidirectional.
>
> Nope, rsync is bidirectional, too.

Are you shure? I'm only aware of the unidirectional sync. The man page
tells me this as description:

Rsync  is  a  fast  and  extraordinarily versatile file copying tool.  It
can copy locally, to/from another host over any remote shell, or to/from
a remote rsync daemon.

Which option enables bidirectional syncing? How are conflicts handled? I
could find the infos in the man page.