Re: debian-user-digest: Debian install with Windows and ubuntu

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 15:10:01 -0300
JOÃO ROBERTO Lamberti <joaolamberti@gmail.com> wrote:

> 09/14/2014
> I have installed on my computer Windows 7 and Ubuntu 14:04 LTS,
> Debian come with GParted as the Ubuntu installation? If not GParted
> or similar if possible how to install?

I believe it is not installed by default, but it can be installed by
whatever package management tool you use.

If you have used apt-get, aptitude or Synaptic package tools in Ubuntu,
they all operate the same way in Debian.

It is available for the current stable (Wheezy), testing (Jessie) and
unstable (Sid) Debian distributions.

https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/gparted

I hope this translates properly...

--