Re: preseeding: disable systemd

On 12/09/14 18:54, Michael Biebl wrote:
Am 12.09.2014 19:37, schrieb Michael Biebl:
Am 12.09.2014 18:55, schrieb Iain M Conochie:
   If you want the preseed file that built this VM I can email it to you.
I will, of course, take out any sensitive info with suggestions for
replacements
I assume you used a post-install hook to uninstall systemd and install
sysvinit-core?
Or d-i preseed/late_command [1] to be specific.

Michael

[1] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apbs05.html.en
cat /var/lib/cmdb/web/aitweb02.cfg |grep late
d-i preseed/late_command string cd /target/root; wget http://weezer.shihad.org/cmdb/hosts/aitweb02.sh && sh /target/root/aitweb02.sh

All this does is grab a script to setup motd, ful ssl ldap auth, and a logging server. Posting the scripts could get long and boring :)

But none of that matters, as it seems the new netboot files installer will use systemd. Bummer :(

Sorry for the noise.

Cheers

Iain