Re: Brainydeal Receipt Printer - SOLVED

On Wednesday 10 September 2014 07:36:15 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Sorry, Ethan.  Repostingto list.
>
> On Wednesday 10 September 2014 04:22:09 Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
> > FYI I tried to set the orientation from the printer setup.
>
> It's not part of the printer set-up.  The printer should be able to do
> both. It is part of the application set-up.

More helpfully, in e.g. LibreOffice, it comes under format -> page -> page
check radio button beside either portrait or landscape.  Another example, in
KWrite it comes under print -> properties -> general -> orientation and there
is then a choice of (by radio button again) portrait, landscape, reverse
landscape, reverse portrait.

The printer then simply does what it is told, as it does for formating of size
of print, position of text etc..

Lisi