Evolution Calendar Notifications - switch off

I run Debian Stable, and have done ever since the it was released (ie since May 2013). I also run Gnome 3 as the desktop since that time.

In the past couple of months, when I start the system each day (I power off at night), something - which appears to be related to evolution prompts me for the password to my google calendar account. It does it twice, The password is already filled in. It didn't used to do it.

My mail client is icedove, so I really don't need evolution getting in on the act. I don't mind if it wants to notify me of upcoming events, but I don't need it to. So how can I switch off these prompts on start

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk