Re: apache2 what is the standard way to enable modules?

Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> writes:

> Not loading a module is not an error - although you should fix the error
> in line 74.  Attempting to load a non-existent module would be an error.

Just one thing about that... I have the log level jacked up to trace4
and when I restart apache2, that error does not show up
anywhere... nothing at all to be concerned with. in error or
access.log.

If you notice, that same command (apache2 -M) also reported that the
log file was not defined and yet logs are appearing where they are
supposed to.  I'm thinking there is something a little shaky about
calling apache2 -M like that, and that there is really no syntax error
at all.

You may note the last line of apachectl -t reports `Syntax OK'